The Mammoth Crane is a lifting device designed to hoist drilling tools or components onto the drill rig. The device gets mounted on an opencast drill rig of any size and model.
- Installation by Mammoth Technician
- Spare Parts
- Duties and Taxes
- Freight and Insurance
Mammoth Crane Benefits
Benefits of using the Mammoth Crane
- SAFETY: Fully automated, hands-free operation.
- SAFETY: Compliance with mine safety requirements for operators.
- Versatile enough to customise, adapt & fit, most OEM drill rig models & customer-specific applications.
- Eliminates the necessity of manual labour used to pick up heavy components onto the rig.
- Decrease downtime on changing of drill tools or other components.
- Specialised lifting attachments for lifting drill bits, stabilizers, top and bottom subs, shock sub, Mammoth breakout wrench with the additional option of a lifting hook used for other applications.